Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cat-r-Pillar

Hello blogger friends!
Kristie here today.
I'm at it again and I'm making a bit of a dent in my Christmas cards!
Only about 40 more to go!
Today I have a card made with
"Cat-r-Pillar" (#23201) from Eureka! Stamps
I colored the image with FlexMarkers
I added some stickles to the tinsel garland
and Glossy Accents to the ornaments and lights.
I think this gives just the right amount of sparkle and shine.
 
Have you started on your Christmas cards yet?
Stop in to the
and see what they have that might be great for your Christmas cards. 
They have a wide variety of unmounted red rubber and digital stamps.  Even if you aren't looking for a Christmas themed stamp,
it's worth a trip, there's something for everyone!

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll stop by again soon.
 
I'd love to have you stop in to see what else I've been working on at

1 comment: