Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Selflessness Project

Last week I came across this story
and decided to make a card to send out to Matthew for his project.
Here is the card I made at My Happy Place.
I used some distress inks for the background and FlexMarkers to color the
"Flying Girl Holder" (#21701)
"Oval Balloon" (#5201)
and "Heart Balloon" (#5204)
which are all images from Eureka! Stamps
The grass is stamped with
"Field Grass Right" (#38925)
The girl and balloons were fussy cut and adhered to the card with foam tape.
I hope you'll read the story about this little boy and maybe make a card or two to send off to him for his project.
On their facebook page his Mom says they have already surpassed his goal and it is bigger than they ever imagined and I'm sure it's going to keep on growing!
and see what you would like to use to make some cards.

Thanks for stopping by today, leave a comment if you will and
come again soon!
And please stop by my personal blog
 and see what else I'm up to!

4 comments:

  1. Kristie,
    She is very nicely done, the background is amazing. Love your color choice;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie---What a Beautiful Card! I'm in Love with how she looks like she's really flying!! Brilliantly Done!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! I love the long design! ;o)

    ReplyDelete